Zane A. Privette is a Willow Springs, Missouri native. He graduated from the University of Missouri, receiving a Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management in 2012, with a focus on Agricultural Economics and went on to attend law school at the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law. While in law school, Zane spent time learning the art Trial Advocacy and competed on the school’s nationally recognized Negotiation team. Zane’s negotiation team traveled across the country competing, tying for first place in the Regional Qualifier and then moving on to compete against the top schools across the country at nationals. In addition, Zane was published as a contributor to the school’s law review and served on the staff of the Urban Lawyer Law Review published by the school.
During law school, Zane worked for a team of recognized UMKC alumni in a personal injury practice in Kansas City, Missouri. Zane’s work focused extensively on nation-wide complex civil litigation involving corn markets and corn growers. On his breaks from school, Zane returned home to work in his father’s law practice, which he now owns.
Outside of practice, Zane enjoys spending time with his wife Bailey, daughter Rylan, and their dog Holly, a black lab who you are likely to meet in the office. Zane, Bailey, Rylan, and Holly regularly spend time hiking and camping in the Ozarks and around the state throughout the year. In addition to family time, Zane is an avid hunter and archer, having formerly competed at the collegiate level in archery, later transitioning into 3-D Archery tournaments. Zane enjoys spending time hunting all sorts of big game with his bow, however, late October deer hunting surpasses them all.
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, MO, J.D., 2016, Cum Laude
- University of Missouri, Columbia, B.S., Agribusiness Management – Ag. Economics, 2012
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorney, Board of Governors
- 37th Judicial Circuit Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- The National Crime Victim Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Missouri, 2016
- U.S. District Court of Missouri, Western District, 2016
- Willow Springs Rotary Club
- Willow Springs High School Senior Projects