Bailey Privette received her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration specializing in Finance and Information Technology, from the State University of New York at Albany, before moving to Missouri to attend law school. While in law school at the Univeristy of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, Bailey served as a board member of UMKC Law Review, participated in Moot Court, and was recognized by the American College of Bankruptcy due to her experience and knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code.
Prior to graduation, Bailey worked at two different firms in the Kansas City, Missouri area doing collections for major hospitals, evictions for a number of companies in the area, and advocating for employees in Employment Law and Workers Compensation cases. Bailey then practiced at a firm in Kansas City, Missouri focusing on Employment Law upon graduation. In 2021, Bailey joined her husband as a partner at Privette Law Office and has expanded her scope of practice to include Personal Injury, Guardian ad Litem, Probate, Real Estate, and Estate Planning, while continuing to be one of the only attorneys in the area with a focus on Employment Law.
Outside of practice, Bailey loves to spend time with her family – her husband Zane, daughter Rylan, and black lab Holly. In addition, Bailey enjoys traveling, hiking, camping, skiing, and anything outdoors.
- Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Guardian ad Litem
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, MO, J.D., 2016
- State University of New York – Albany, B.S., Business – Finance and Information Technology Management, 2013, Cum Laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Employment Law
- Super Lawyers 2020-2021
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- 37th Judicial Circuit Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association
- The National Crime Victim Bar Association, Member
- Missouri, 2016
- U.S. District Court of Missouri, Western District, 2016